
I have the BEST nieces in the world. Seriously. A couple weeks ago, we had the pleasure of spending the weekend with Darin's family in Illinois. And I tell you what, seeing those girls is definitely a big highlight. They always make my day. It was so fun to see how much Addison Elizabeth has changed into a little person! She is talking and playing and drawing and laughing and I love it! And Sophie! She's not a little still baby anymore! She has expressions! And I have loved watching my nieces at this stage when they are discovering things for the first time. "Oh! I have these things on the ends of my arms! Oh! They move! Do I control that?"

This is my other Addie, Addison Grace. She's in New York, so she's harder to see - which is tough. I haven't seen her since March, but Matt and Janelle sent some videos this weekend that I HAD to share. This girl cracks me up. Check these out:
Addie Counts
Addie's ABC's
Twinkle Twinkle
Gotta love her! I miss her so much! If these girls can't make your day, I don't know what can!

3 comments:
come up and enjoy 'em ANYTIME!!! They love their aunts/uncles too!!!
Addison Grace is so cute! I LOVE the videos Janelle posted! Wow, I can't believe she can do all of that already! So cute! :<) Thanks for the shout out to your nieces! :<)
Nieces are Great! And those videos of NY Addison are too cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment