Friday, December 26, 2008

She's a big star...

I LOVE to receive these videos in our email. It just makes my day. So I thought I would pass it along... This is my niece, Addison Grace. She is a fantastic musician. Can't wait to spend the next week with her!

Addison LOVES "Little Einsteins." We watched it several times when I was up there in October. The show amazes me. Brilliant. (I even made Darin watch it the other night. We got her a toy for Christmas, so he needed to understand it!) So this is Addison singing the theme song. It's hard to hear if you don't already know the words, but my favorite part is the way she talks to Janelle. "You ready?!"



How about a little Santa Claus is Coming to Town...



and some Jingle Bells!



She cracks me up. As soon as she's done... "I wanna see it." I'm pretty sure if she didn't get to watch the videos after she finished, she wouldn't do them in the first place. You better watch out for that wand, too! She could take your head off!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

So cute! I love that she is absolutely giving it all she has. When our Addie sings a song she pretty much whispers and we are lucky if we can get it on tape. Love it! Have fun visiting over the holiday!