I am pretty sure I just felt the baby for the first time!! It's a little strange... and I wasn't entirely sure that's what I was feeling at first, but it's still going so I'm going assume that's what it is. This whole thing just blows my mind. How amazing is it that this tiny person is growing inside of me? I don't really think it hit me until today. I have been waiting for this. You could tell me over and over that I was pregnant. I was definitely feeling the fatigue and all that goes with it. I've got the extra pounds, for sure! I just wasn't feeling the magnitude of carrying a child. I don't even think the emotion had hit me - - - until just now. That was pretty phenomenal.
I'm not so good at this blogging thing, especially during the school year. There's just always always something else I feel I should be doing. But there's no one here with me to talk to right now! And I'm afraid to text Darin because he's taking his final this morning. Can't wait for his class to be over!
So there you have it. A post-worthy event!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH! That is so exciting. From here on out you will definitely be able to bond w/ your baby girl by feeling her move. In a few more weeks, Darin will be able to feel her move and he will be able to bond w/ her too. It is a phenomenal feeling that kick for the first time. She's saying "Hey, mom! I'm in here, don't forget about me!"
post worthy indeed. As jealous as I am of the mother-child bond....I'm still glad I never have to be pregnant. Glad you women are so willing/able. :)
That is so exciting! It kind of feels like having a little fish floppin' around in there - ha! It's an amazing feeling. Enjoy it because you will miss it when s/he arrives. :)
Post a Comment