Madelyn Jane finally made her first appearance (3.5 weeks early) on March 25th. After a 9-day run in the NICU, she is home. And she is AMAZING. Darin and I are having a great time just hanging out with her.
I will post pictures later, but for now I wanted you to see a sneak peek at some special ones. We have some great friends, Kevin and Emily, who just moved to Nashville. Fortunately for us, Emily is an awesome photographer! They came over on Sunday, and we had a blast taking pictures. Check out her website for a few examples: http://emjphotography.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the picture where you guys are holding her. The best part is her little hand holding on to your thumb. I am so excited to come see her tomorrow!
And I want Emily to do some pictures for me...
the pictures are so sweet! cant wait to meet mady!
Post a Comment