Sometimes things are just really weird to me. 15 minutes ago, I pulled into Sonic (mostly because I needed a gift card, but their beverages never hurt). I was waiting on a text message to see how much was going to go on this gift card... just minding my own business... looking around the parking lot.
The man beside me in his car was doing something strange with his milkshake. He was eating some, then holding it up to the front of his car, talking very expressively, licking his fingers, and repeating the process. It looked like he was sharing with someone. So I leaned back ever-so-casually to see... A CAT. Yep. Sharing the milkshake with his cat. Sitting on the dashboard, tied to the passenger side handrail with this huge, thick rope.
I like cats. But this was just strange. (Also, he had "Dixie Chicks" paraphernalia absolutely covering his car and what looked like at least 10 rake-heads filling his back seat.) I so badly wanted to take a picture of this situation and use it as a creative writing prompt for my kids. Instead I just got really grossed out and left. Ew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
and THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am not a country music fan.
they're nuts, yo.
Hey now...I'm a country music fan and I don't share milkshakes with my animal, lick my fingers, or have bumperstickers on my car. I didn't even marry my cousin. =)
You should have taken a picture. That opportunity will never present itself again.
GROSS!!!!
Post a Comment