Friday, July 24, 2009

MacKay Family Vacation 2009

My family LOVES to vacation at Seabrook Island, SC. We've been going there since I was in the 5th grade (not every year, but several), and we absolutely love it. Seabrook (which you might recognize from "The Notebook!") is a private island off the coast of Charleston. We love the quiet beaches and commercial-free location. But we also go in to the city a few times, which has become one of my favorites. If you've never been to Charleston, I highly recommend it. SOON. :) It's a great town.

This year my older brother, Matt, and his wife and daughter (Janelle and Addison) drove down from New York to join us for the week. My younger brother, Justin, and his girlfriend, Jami, came with us, as well as my parents. We had a blast...

4 comments:

WICK said...

looks like a blast!! Miss you guys, and can't wait to see you in August! God bless!!!

Leah said...

I love Mady's first foot picture

Sarah Anne said...

So cute! That looks like a great place to visit! I could really use a vacation right now :<)

Monogenes said...

Hope you guys had fun! Miss you two and Mady. Hope to see you soon! :). Great pics!